Thursday, December 16, 2004

I'm a Huge Fan OF MY OWN ASS!

Or: I'm a Huge Ass!

Go to Mississippi to see:

Lott: Replace defense chief

"U.S. Sen. Trent Lott doesn't believe Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld should resign immediately, but he does think Rumsfeld should be replaced sometime in the next year. 'I'm not a fan of Secretary Rumsfeld,' Lott, R-Mississippi, told the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday morning. 'I don't think he listens enough to his uniformed officers.'"

And then go to May, 2004, post Abu Ghraib, when Bush said the Rumster was doing a "suberb job."

Lott said, "I'm not a huge fan of Rumsfeld's," ...but he supported the SecDef's job anyway.

NewScrewer Says: A Lott too late! If the Rumster should go, you should too! (And John McCain while you're at it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home