Thursday, December 16, 2004

Teach Your Children Hell

You've heard, I'm sure, oh readers, of the ongoing flap concerning evolution and creationism.

And you've heard about, I'm sure, the warning stickers proposed in many schools, already used in some, for science textbooks. The one used in suburban Atlanta schools this year:

"This textbook contains material on evolution. Evolution is a theory, not a fact, regarding the origin of living things. This material should be approached with an open mind, studied carefully and critically considered."

Well, this led me straight to my study, where I got out my crayons and and construction paper and glue stick, and I made me my own bonafide warning sticker, which henceforth shall be applied to all copies of the U.S. Constitution which might be read by a young and impressionable student:

Warning!: This constitution contains material on the separation of church and state. The separation of church and state is a theory, not a fact, regarding the functioning of good and fair government. This material should be approached with an open mind, studied carefully and critically considered.


NewScrewer Says: Ah-(screw it)-men!

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger sistersuzie said...

OK, I like it all, except for the cock and balls one, unless there is something I don't get, which is quite likely something went over my head, it is less about satire and more about body parts. You are so much better when you satire without body parts. The french toast is a perfect example! satire at its bitng best! Love!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Newscrewer said...

littlethom22@aol.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home