Thursday, April 14, 2005

Things Slip Out

When you're among old, trusted friends and you're having some cocktails and just talking, well, sometimes things slip out. Like that time—jes a sec, gotta top this off, oop! damn…right in my lap…here kitty kitty…that's right, just like you like it—alright, where was I? Oh yeah, Tom DeLay. Listen tomorrow for "The took me out of context!" howls, and next week for, "What's the big deal? Why are liberals so sensitive about privacy?" until it all becomes white noise and we all want to kill ourselves again. But what the hell am I talking about? This:

"I blame Congress over the last 50 to 100 years for not standing up and taking its responsibility given to it by the Constitution. The reason the judiciary has been able to impose a separation of church and state that's nowhere in the Constitution is that Congress didn't stop them. The reason we had judicial review is because Congress didn't stop them. The reason we had a right to privacy is because Congress didn't stop them."


That's that old jazzcat Tom jes' riffin' with some pals from the Washington Times.

"The reason we had a right to privacy is because Congress didn't stop them."

beep-ba-doo-pow

"The reason we had a right to privacy is because Congress didn't stop them."

beep-be-di-dop

"The reason we had a right to privacy is because Congress didn't stop them."

crash bang boom

Got this story from NYDem over at dailykos

3 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger carlee13doris said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger lennyjackson23161773 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger jennyprice3615159491 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home